Saturday, October 20, 2007

I know the reward is great

But this is exausting! It's 10:52, and I just spent the last HOUR dicing mushrooms. MUSHROOMS! There was a time I didn't LIKE mushrooms! I'm actually thinking of taking a "nap" and waking up at 5 or 6 to test cook a rack of lamb.

Hello crazy how are you?

Thank you mom for the gummy worms- they are getting me thru... and I still have to do the entree prep... next time, at least three days warning on dinner parties...

P.S. I'm dedicating this to all the folks that believed in me the whole time. I'm actually imagining I'm cooking this glutenous (but gluten-free!) feast for you guys. I'm so glad you were right.

bon appetit!

2 comments:

Petro said...

congrats Marie...you are a STAR!

moni said...

woop-woop! congrats marie - hope you have some leftovers :-)