Monday, October 22, 2007

!!!!!!!

that was SO COOL.

I got called a PROFESSIONAL chef!! They asked what restaurant I worked at! They asked for my contact info before I could even offer it!

and the food was GOOD! Despite all the gluten free hoo-hah, the food tasted good, and they were happy with it.

My hands will smell like lamb for a bit but hell! that's the price I'll pay!


thanks to EVERYONE, to all my beilevers- Mom and Pops, Pete and Mona, Nora(and the Parigi crew), Killer, Sailor-Mouth, Rose...

Thanks to the good eaters at the party that asked for seconds, to the guys for giving me a chance...THANKS...that was amazing.

2 comments:

moni said...

I'm getting high off your high!!! That's awesome Marie - I knew you'd kick a$$!

videorose said...

rock on! foodies unite! (i keep wanting to write younite) see you soon...