Wednesday, September 26, 2007

random acts of friendship


Tonight, I took a friend to an event when she got to see a celebrity she was really excited about. Personally- the celebrity (European royalty) didn't mean much to me, but to see my friend get so excited she had jello-knees, I fely realy REALLY good.

It was a two-fold deal here. The infectious excitement of a friend, and the giddiness that a gesture given out of friendship to a friend can mean so much. It made me happier than I've been in a while, just being able to give that much happiness to a friend. And it made me remember how important my friends are, and how lucky I am to be blessed with sucha great GREAT group around me.

So thanks guys- for all I don't say it everyday-y'all are amazing. You're my inspiration and reward.

No comments: